CAMP FORMS AND COUNSELOR RESOURCES
CURRENT CHANGES WITH THE STATE OF COLORADO
- Counselors staying in the dorm must be fingerprinted. Please try to do this as soon as possible because it will take time for the state to email me the results. The fingerprint process is good for FIVE years. Included in this packet is the information concerning the procedures and also the numbers which identify Silver State. **Seniors who are attending camp for the last time and have turned 18 will be exempt from the fingerprinting process. However, we still require the three personal recommendations and the disciplinary form.
- Immunizations MUST be listed on a Colorado state form which I have included. There are also instructions for those who choose to exempt out of immunizations. Either the immunization form or exemption form MUST accompany each application.
- All paperwork must be sent to the camp so that it is in our possession 10 days before you arrive. Please make copies of your forms before you mail them in case the postal service loses them. This will also allow you to have copies of your campers’ physicals to use the subsequent year since they’re good for 2 years. Include with your paperwork a list of the adults staying in the dorms as counselors so we may easily cross-check the names with our list of completed fingerprint forms.
- Don’t forget the new sunscreen permission. Parents MUST sign it and send sunscreen, if using, with their child in original container with the child’s name on the container.
- Please make a list of counselors staying in the dorms so that I can match up the fingerprint information that will be sent to me via email from the state. I will then attach it to the appropriate adult applications. Thank you for your help in all these matters.
- Those who decide to come at last minute just bring their paperwork with you when you come.
2022 CAMP FORMS
SENIOR CAMP APPLICATION
JUNIOR CAMP APPLICATION