Summer Camp 2024 Information and forms
Looking for this year's camp application? Click the button below.
If you have any questions, or we seem to be missing something, feel free to contact us:
Every person attending Silver State Baptist Youth Camp must fill out on application.
Please use the online application, and print the completed pdf to give to your church's group leader. Alternatively, you can download and fill out the camp application below.
All campers, ages 6-17, must fill have a physical dated within the previous 24 months of camp. You can use our form, or bring in physical given by healthcare professional, so long as it has physician's signature and date on it.
All campers, ages 6-17, must include a Colorado Immunization form with their camp application. For further information, click here. If you choose to not immunize, you must have a health care provider sign the immunization exemption form.
All campers, ages 6-17, who bring any type of medication (prescriptions, OTC meds, vitamins, homeopathic remedies, essential oils, medical ointments, etc) must have medication form filled out by a health care professional. Medications must be sent in original containers. If your child requires an epi-pen or a rescue inhaler, please fill out the Epi-pen/Asthma Self-carry contract.
- Camp application (printable) or visit ssbyc.com/application.
- All Medical Forms Includes immunization, physical, and medication forms.
- Immunization Exemption Form
- Epi-Pen/Asthma Self Carry Form
- Immunization Exemption Education Module (alternative immunization exemption method)
- Personal Reference Form Also found online at ssbyc.com/persref
- Discipline Policy Also included in online counselor application.
- TRAILS Application Online only
- Identogo Instructions fingerprinting instructions
2024 Speaker Schedule (Coming Soon)